Join our volunteer team
We’re keen for the Regis10 to be a safe, friendly, fun event and we can’t do that without a team of amazing volunteers.
If you’re keen to join us on Sunday 5th November 2017 for what will be a great event, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Course marshals – ensuring road closures are set up as per the event plan and that runners remain safe and on course.
- Bag Drop – ensuring runners bags are stored securely and identifiable to the runner.
- Drink stations – handing out water to the thirsty runners.
- Finish Line – Handing out medals and water to the runners after they have completed their run.
- Start area – Event hq tent dealing with queries including forgotten numbers/chips etc.
- Lead bikes – Leading the first runners around the route ensuring they have a clear path and that members of the public know they are coming.
- Tail Runner – To stand down the marshals and open the roads up after the last runner has passed.
- Set up/ clear down – to put barriers and signs up around the course before and remove after the run has taken place.
We also love to support local groups of volunteers, so if you have a team of regular volunteers willing and able to marshal together, then please make contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details & information on the types of role available.
Events like this are only possible because of the dedicated volunteers that ‘make it happen’.
Thank you – The Regis10 Event Team.